Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck
A delegation of Weichai Group, lead by Chairman of the Board Tan Xuguang, paid a visit to BELAZ,a Belarus-based manufacturer of large mining trucks. During the visit, the two parties signed a "memorandum of strategic partnership and cooperation". Tan Xuguang did a test drive on a BELAZ 75589 mining dump truck, which has a payload capacity of 90t, equipped with AC electromechanical transmission and Weichai power.
Right now, BELAZ have only one dump truck with such payload capacity. It is expecting another order for 12 units if the test drive results are positive and satisfied. Though there are much challenges lying ahead, BELAZ has strong confidence in it. Weichai said there is a ready supply of powerful engines to BELAZ, with a 45t, 90t, 130t and 240t capacity payload.
The cooperation between Weichai and BELAZ will help boost BELAZ's presence and competitiveness in the Asian market.“Belarus is a country we have wanted to cooperate with for a long time…and now we have a great background for cooperation. We are very glad that we have such an opportunity to produce engines for OJSC BELAZ. This is definitely a new level. We’ve manufactured the engine for the 90 t dump truck that in addition to the basic functions saves fuel as well. We hope that there will appear even more possibilities for supplies of the Belarussian machinery to China,”said Yang Gensheng, a representative from Weichai Group.
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Weichai Power Pours USD163 Mln in Canada’s Ballard Power for a Major Stake 2018-09-11
- Weichai Enters into a Deal with Westport to Develop Natural Gas Engine 2018-08-31
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September