Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy
On December 7, 2018, Linglong Tire Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar themed Global Cooperation & International Linglong was successfully held in Turin, Italy, with the presence of Linglong Tire’s core distributors and suppliers from all over the world.
Wang Feng, chairman and president of Linglong Tire, delivered his speech at the seminar and extended his sincere gratitude to his partners for their support to company's development over the years. In 2018, Linglong accelerated its 5+3 global industrial layout and signed an investment memorandum with Serbian Minister of Economy to build its second overseas manufacturing base in Serbia. With the development of the company’s globalization and overseas manufacturing base, Linglong will need its partners’ support in global stable supply and resource sharing etc. Mr. Wang was full of expectations to the global cooperation in the near future.
Firstly, he hoped that Linglong’s partners could provide more new products as well as new technology for Linglong’s research and development to improve the company's core technology and key technologies, promoting the upgrading of its industrial structure, brand promotion and global market share.
Secondly, Wang Feng expected that Linglong could work outcooperation plans for different products with its partners, to create anew model of cooperation which could improve product quality stability, production continuity and shorten the supply cycle.
Thirdly, he hoped that his partners could establish the information sharing and regular communication mechanism by sharing industry experience and market analysis, to face market challenges jointly and improve market competitiveness.
Besides, the company would closely follow the European markettrend and increase its efforts in the development of new products andnew brands, to enhance Linglong’s market awareness and market share in European market.
Mr. Wang Feng said that under the increasingly severe global political and economic situation, the future market was still full of challenges and Linglong would have a brighter future with the cooperation with its global partners.
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%