FAW Jiefang Sets Ambitious Target in 2019
On December 17, FAW Jiefang held its 2019 Business Meeting in Zhuhai, Guangdong province. During the meeting, a total number of 54 units Jiefang vehicles, six engines, three transmission gearboxes, three axles were put on display. Its vehicles on display fall into six categories, namely tractors, cargo trucks, self-dumping trucks, special vehicles, light trucks and buses.
It is worth noting that ten Jiefang vehicles with National VI Emission Standards were put on display, including new J6P 6×4 LNG tractor, new J6P 6×4 premium truck, JH6 tractor, J6L cargo truck, J6L 4×2 garbage compressing truck, J6F Dachai 4DD light truck, J6F highly efficient light truck, J6F Dachai 4DH light truck, J6F Weichai WP3N light truck, Hu VH Yunnei D30 light truck.
In July, 2019, J7, J6P, JH6 and J6L vehicles are all scheduled to hit the market.
With quality upgrading in 22 areas and technological innovations in 27 areas, Jiefang tractors boast impressive power performances, high reliability and more travel comforts. As the newcomer in the family of Jiefang intelligent heavy-duty truck, J7 and new J6P have both automatic and manual control available for customers. In addition, they both have introduced air suspension and hydraulic retarders. Similarly, JH6 has three different models available to suit customers’ special needs and requirements.
To meet the latest regulations for the cargo transportation market, Jiefang has rolled out J6L 4×2 cargo trucks with lower body weight, higher quality standards, and more travel comforts.
In the area of special vehicles, Jiefang’s new self-dumping trucks and trucks for transporting construction materials have gone through a number of innovations, enabling them achieve higher intelligence.
To strengthen its competitiveness in the light truck field, Jiefang has rolled out Lanpai 4×4 light truck and electric light truck, further diversifying its product line and fully meeting customers varied requirements.
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November 2018-12-12
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales Hit Record High 2018-12-05
- 7 Millionth FAW Jiefang Truck Rolled off Assembly Line 2018-12-03
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%