Annual Distributor Conference of LLIT Grandly Held in Thailand
On December 13, the annual distributor conference of Linglong International Tire (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. was successfully held in Pattaya, a beautiful coastal city, with distributors across Thailand gathering here, sharing the achievements made by LLIT in 2018 and development of the company in 2019.
On the conference, Mr. Wang Feng, chairman and president of Linglong Tire, shared Linglong's fruitful achievements in 2018 and extended his sincere gratitude to every distributor's support to LLIT's contribution to local development. Currently, Linglong has more than 400 brand shops in Thailand with continuously improved brand awarenss through various local brand promotion.
Mr. Wang Feng also said that with the constant innovation of company's products and technology, efforts to build more brand shops, the constant improvement of channel management and the industrial layout of globalization, LLIT will be more competitive in future market and we are looking forward to witnessing this with all distributors!
- Linglong Tire Held Core Strategic Partners High-end Seminar in Italy 2018-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award 2018-12-13
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%