The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai
On December 14, Weichai held its 2019 Global Suppliers Conference. At the conference, the engine maker officially rolled out its 6,000,000th engine. Also, it officially launched its new industrial park in Weifang with Weifang Municipal Government.
Since its establishment in 1940s, Weichai has become a well renowned engine brand in the global market. Currently, it boasts a wide spectrum of engine products, including WP13, H series, M series and N series for the high-end market. With a power ranging from 22 kW to 10,000 kW, Weichai engines are widely used in commercial vehicle market, engineering machinery, ships, agricultural machinery and power generation.
In 2018, Weichai’s business revenue is expected to grow by 8% year on year, reaching 240 billion RMB. Its sales volume of engines in the whole year is set to exceed 700,000 units, up by 13% year on year.
To further expand its business and strengthen its overall competitiveness, it has launched the construction of a new industrial park with a total investment of over 200 billion RMB in Weifang, which is expected to accommodate 1,000 spare parts enterprises. After its completion, the park is estimated to realize an annual business revenue of over 500 billion RMB.
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Weichai Power Pours USD163 Mln in Canada’s Ballard Power for a Major Stake 2018-09-11
- Weichai Enters into a Deal with Westport to Develop Natural Gas Engine 2018-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%