Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award
On December 17, 2018 China Intelligent Logistic Enterprise Annual Conference was held in Nanjing. Foton Daimler won Special Contribution Award, which was conferred to mark the 40th anniversary of China’s launch of reform and opening-up policy.
At the conference, Auman super heavy-duty truck was put on display. Equipped with Foton Cummins X12 engine and Foton ZF transmission gearbox, the truck can reach a maximum torque of 2,300 N.m. Also, Foton Daimler rolled out Auman Intelligent Logistic Integrated Solutions with Human EST super heavy-duty truck playing a major roles. SuperFleet Intelligent Management System will provide truck operators more transparent and more visualized truck management. Moreover, the flow of goods is set to become more efficient.
To further improve customers’ satisfaction, Foton Daimler has the vehicle whole lifecycle customized service package available for all truck operators, making sure that all their demands ranging from special features of the truck itself, the financing services to repairing and management services are fully met.
In the past four decades, China’s logistic industry has witnessed tremendous growth. Currently, with a host of state-of-art technologies, the logistic industry is entering a new age of development.
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%