100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen
On December 18, 100 units Qingling new energy vehicles officially started operation in Shenzhen.On their first day of operation, it was revealed that Qingling EV100 new energy vehicle is able to load 20% more cargo compared with its counterparts and can drive 274 kilometers continuously when loaded with one ton of goods.
Equipped with ISUZU 100P chassis, aluminum alloy cargo tank, CATL batteries, Qingling EV100 has gained great popularity among a number of customers from wide-ranging areas.
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%