FAW Jiefang Electric Truck Starts Commercial Operation in Hong Kong
On December 22, J6F electric truck made by FAW was put on display at Hong Kong Digital Life & Automobile Exhibition, arousing wide media and public attention.
Having obtained entry certificate from UK, the environmentally friendly truck was put into operation in Hong Kong on the same day of the exhibition, becoming the first ever electric truck for commercial operation.
As the leading player in China’s commercial vehicle market, FAW has been making relentless efforts in developing electric, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell vehicles for cargo transportation and other special transportation purposes. So far, it has already made a number of technological breakthroughs in electric driving axle, ECU, braking energy recycling, coupling control, internet of vehicles, lightweight technologies.
The commercial operation of FAW electric truck in Hong Kong ushers a brand new era for the truck maker in promoting new energy trucks in the global market. FAW will continue to strengthen its efforts in developing more intelligent and more environmentally friendly commercial vehicles for its customers across the globe.
- FAW Jiefang Sets Ambitious Target in 2019 2018-12-19
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November 2018-12-12
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales Hit Record High 2018-12-05
- 7 Millionth FAW Jiefang Truck Rolled off Assembly Line 2018-12-03
- FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2018-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%