Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018
From January to December, 20 this year, Dongfeng’s sales volume of light trucks reached 100,132 units, up by 10% year on year. It is also revealed that the brand took the lead in the growth of sales among all light truck brands in China.
As the light truck for the last-mile of logistic market, Dongfeng Yitu managed to gain a great popularity among customers with its sales volume reaching 12,848 units as of December, 20.
Also in 2018, Dongfeng has made new breakthroughs in the sanitation truck market, frozen food transportation truck market, recreation vehicle market, dangerous chemical transportation market. As of December 20 this year, the sales of Dongfeng trucks for special purposes exceeded 28,000 units, up by 55% year on year.
In addition, Dongfeng made relentless efforts in 2018 in strengthening its marketing and deepening its ties with business partners in both upstream and downstream industry.
- Dongfeng Kinland 6X4 TL 45 Truck Ready for Commercial Operation 2018-12-26
- National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line 2018-12-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
- 311 Units Dongfeng KR Trucks to Arrive in Beijing for Operation 2018-10-26
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%