Foton Aumark Annual Sales Exceeds 40,000 Units in 2018
Statistics show that Foton sold over 40,000 units Aumark light trucks from January to November this year, realizing a two-digit annual growth rate and marking a new milestone for Aumark.
Targeted at the high-end light truck market, Aumark is equipped with Cummins engines and a number of state-of-art technologies. In 2012, its annual sales stood at 10,024 units. In 2013, the figure jumped to 14,000 units. In 2014, its sales grew to 19,000 units. In the next three years, its sales continued a fast growing momentum, reaching 24,000 units, 31,000 units and 37,000 units respectively.
Currently, Foton Aumark and Aulin light trucks are all manufactured in Foton’s light truck production base in Weifang, Shandong province.
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%