FAW Jiefang Engine Branch Held 2019 Procurement Conference
On December 19, FAW Jiefang Engine Branch held 2019 Procurement Conference in Luoyang, Henan province. To meet more stringent requirements set by China’s National VI Emission Standards and build a more solid and reliable supply chain, it exchanged views and held heated discussions with 255 suppliers from across China, making full preparations for its business expansion in 2019.
According to Xu Haigen, the head of FAW Jiefang Engine Branch, the company sold 240,000 units engines from January to November this year. In addition, its Jingwei 4DB1 engine, which made its debut in September this year, has sold almost 2,600 units. Its 13-liter Auwei CA6DM3 reached a production volume of over 20,000 units with its market share up by 9.7 percentage points.
From January to November this year, FAW Jiefang Engine Branch exported over 20,000 units abroad, up by over 43% year on year. Thanks to all these achievements, the brand value of Xichai is estimated to stand at 15,159 billion RMB.
As the engine industry is witnessing a transitional period, entering a brand new era with more stringent environmental and energy efficiency requirements for internal combustion engines. Against such a backdrop, FAW Jiefang Engine Branch is committed to providing greener, more efficient and more intelligent engines for its customers across the world.
- FAW Jiefang Sets Ambitious Target in 2019 2018-12-19
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November 2018-12-12
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales Hit Record High 2018-12-05
- 7 Millionth FAW Jiefang Truck Rolled off Assembly Line 2018-12-03
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%