SITRAK National VI LNG Truck Sets to Make Big Splashes in the Market
SHACMAN SITRAK C7H 6×4 LNG truck boasts a host of internationally advanced technologies and is equipped with MT13 engine with National VI Emission Standards.
The truck’s MT13 engine powered by gas is built on the huge success of MC13 engine powered by diesel. It achieves more exhaustive combustion and delivers a maximum 480 horsepower.
Equipped with ZF16S2530TO 16-speed transmission gearbox and MCY13 rear axle, the truck is an ideal choice for medium- and long-distance transportation.
In addition, customers enjoy “1+1+1” service, 24/7 service and three maintenance services for free.
- SHACMAN Joins Hands with Longjian in Building Roads & Bridges in Gambia 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck 2018-12-19
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- SHACMAN Rolls Out 1,000th Heavy-duty Truck in Algeria 2018-11-09
- Shacman Delivers 100 Units NG Powered Trucks to Their Customer in Xinjiang 2018-09-19
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Shacman Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks from Jiulong Logistics 2018-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%