Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau
On November 23, the JAC box van truck HFC 5161 equipped with YC4S160-50 began testing in the La Oroya area of Peru. The La Oroya area is 4,000-5,000 meters above sea level. Starting from Lima, the capital of Peru, the truck traveled 150 kilometers straight from an altitude of 50 meters to an altitude of 5,000 meters. Along the way, there are high hills and steep slopes with thin air, which is the perfect natural test field to check the adaptability and power performance of vehicles and engines in the plateau. Since the Andes Mountains with the same altitude run through the entire Peruvian territory from north to south, every new car model introduced to this place must pass the plateau test to prepare for the subsequent sales across the country.
Supported by the products of YC4S Euro V, this is the first batch of JAC medium and heavy trucks to enter the Peruvian market since 2014, which is also the new model developed jointly by Yuchai and JAC to meet the needs of different customer groups and the market segment. The dealers and main engine plants attached great importance to this test. Therefore, the product managers and technical support directors of the dealers all went to the test site, and JAC Headquarters also sent special personnel to Peru to follow up the test. The Peru Office of Yuchai Machinery participated in this plateau test as well.
Judging from the test results, the power performance of the engine is extremely excellent. Under the condition of thin air in the plateau, the engine can maintain strong power and acceleration performance even after the power loss, meanwhile, in such a cold environment, the cold car can be started at one time. All aspects of the test meet perfectly the requirements of the dealers. The Peru Office of Yuchai Machinery has now made further communication with the dealers, and will jointly promote the model since its launch, so as to win more orders for Yuchai in the Peruvian market by seizing the advantages of product price and plateau performance.
- Yuchai Power Sold 450,000 Units Eninges between Jan. and Nov. 2018-11-26
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
- China's Energy Giant Partners with Weichai to Develop Hydrogen Trucks 2018-10-15
- Yuchai Releases K08 Diesel Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2018-10-11
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- Yuchai 580 Horsepower Engine to Hit the Heavy-duty Truck Market 2018-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%