Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation
Recently, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as JAC) and Cummins made an equal amount of investment and established Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Anhui Cummins).
In May this year, Cummins purchased 50% shares of Anhui JAC Navistar Diesel Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as JAC Navistar) from Navistar. So far, the share transfer has already completed and thus the joint venture has changed its name to Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd.
China’s National VI Emission Standards are to be implemented in July, 2019. In response, Anhui Cummins is set to upgrading its production facilities, its manufacturing technologies, the quality of its products, its supply chain, its corporate management, and its services. To provide more energy efficient power solutions for the market, Anhui Cummins will introduce B series engine manufacturing platform and develop more customized engines for Chinese customers.
“We are very pleased to work closely with JAC. As our business fully complements each other, we are committed to making more innovations and creating more added values for our customers,” said Cao Side, Vice President of Cummins China & Russia.
“The new joint venture will inject new dynamics to China’s commercial vehicle industry. We will give our full support to its sound and sustainable development,” said Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC.
It is revealed that Anhui Cummins will focus on developing and producing highly efficient light- and medium-engines. Currently, the light-, medium- and heavy- engines manufactured by Cummins are widely used on JAC vehicles in operation both at home and abroad.
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- JAC Junling V9 Won the Highest Efficient Medium Truck Award 2018-12-03
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China 2018-11-30
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September