Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market
Statistics show that China sold 86,000 units heavy-duty trucks in November, 2018. It is expected the sales in December will smash the past records.
From January to November, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded one million units. In January, March, April, May and June, the monthly sales all hit record highs. However, the market experienced some downward movements from July to October. In November, it exhibited some signs of recovery.
Natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks maintained a continuous growing momentum in sales from late September to November.
Thanks to the Initiative to Win the Battle Against Air Pollution in Three Years released by China’s State Council, over one million fossil fuel powered trucks will be replaced by the end of 2019. Against such a backdrop, the demand for more environmentally friendly new energy trucks and natural gas powered trucks is set to rise fast in this year.
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018 2019-01-07
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- 50 Units XCMG Hanvan Trucks Delivered to Zibo for Operation 2019-01-07
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- Daimler Hands over First Electric Freightliner Truck in the U.S. 2019-01-03
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September