Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai
Recently, Chenglong H7 2019 6X2R truck was officially revealed to the public in Shanghai. Equipped with Cummins 520 horsepower engine, 12JSDX240TA aluminum cased transmission gearbox, 485 rear axle, the truck has reached a speed ratio of 3.071.
Thanks to the introduction of Conmet maintenance-free wheel hub unit to its front wheel, the truck significantly cuts its operation costs and improves its efficiency.
In addition, the truck’s two aluminum alloy oil tanks with combined volume of 1,000 liters fully ensure the unparalleled continuous driving distance of the vehicle.
The truck has five air bags and has cut its weight by 120 kg. Equipped with WABCO braking system and ABS as well as automatic adjusting arm, the truck has further improved its overall safety standards.
With more travel amenities in the driver’s cockpit, the truck provides a more comfortable working environment for truck drivers.
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo 2018-09-13
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September