Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production
On December 29, 2018, Weichai officially rolled out its 10,000th unit natural gas powered engine in Weifang, Shandong province, making a new record in its monthly production volume of natural gas powered engines. According to the engine maker, its sales volume of natural gas powered engines for heavy-duty trucks in 2018 is expected to hit 50,000 units, accounting for over 60% of the market.
With a lower rotation speed and a higher torque, Weichai natural gas engine delivers more powerful performances. By optimizing its key spare parts, the engine achieves higher maneuverability and reliability.
Weichai WP13NG natural gas engine made its debut in 2017. It is chiefly targeted at the truck market. Having cut its natural gas consumption by 16% for every 100 kilometers, the engine has long won the heart of many customers.
As one of the leading engine makers in China, Weichai is committed to developing more energy-efficient and more environmentally friendly engines and combating air pollution across the globe. On August 29, 2018, Weichai signed a technological cooperation agreement with Canada-based Westport Fuel Systems Corp. By joining hands with other well-renowned enterprises in the world, it aims to promote the second generation of HPDI technologies in China. In 2019, Weichai’s new generation WP12HPDI engine is set to realize mass production.
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Weichai Power Pours USD163 Mln in Canada’s Ballard Power for a Major Stake 2018-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September