XCMG Saw Net Profits Jump During the First Eleven Months of 2018
XCMG saw an 80% year-on-year profits increase of 100 billion yuan (US$14.56 billion) through January to November 2018. With a 10% higher growth in product sales than the industry average, XCMG kept retaining the position of the NO.1 construction machinery manufacturer for the 29th year in a row.
XCMG's advanced and endurable products including cranes, excavators, loaders, land levelers, rotary drilling rigs has been involved in several siginificant construction projects in 2018. The Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao crossing, for example, the world's longest sea crossing,opened in October. During its nine years' construction, XCMG has provided lots of equipments, including aerial work platforms, crawler cranes, truck-mounted cranes, pump trucks and concrete mixing stations.
Dedicated to transform traditional manufacturing to digital, XCMG has made intelligent manufacturing breakthroughs in 2018. "XCMG continues to increase investment, expand global R&D to achieve breakthroughs in core technologies. Competition in the construction machinery industry is fierce, and XCMG must be ready to overcome challenges at any time." noted Wang Min, chairman and CEO of XCMG.
- A Great Number of XCMG Wide Dumpers Ordered 2018-12-27
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China 2018-12-17
- XCMG Successfully Secures a Deal Worth 32 Million RMB 2018-12-10
- XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition 2018-12-07
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity 2018-12-06
- XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race 2018-11-09
- XCMG Secures Orders of 50 Units HANVAN G5 Trucks in Handan 2018-11-06
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September