Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan
On January 6, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle officially released its new generation truck, KL. The new truck is equipped with 11 liter dCi465 engine with a maximum 465 horsepower and a maximum torque of 2,200 N.m. In addition, it is mounted with 14-speed manual DT1420 transmission gearbox and 1,000 Liter oil tank.
The truck is able to reach a speed ratio of 2.87 and cut its maintenance costs thanks to Dongfeng Dana maintenance-free rear axle and Conmet oil lubricated wheel end. Having gone through a host of optimizations, the truck has successfully lowered its body weight to 8.25 tons and improved its fuel economy.
Apart from the new Dongfeng KL truck and Dongfeng KR truck, a vehicle chassis for urban sanitation purpose and 560 horsepower Dongfeng KL flagship truck, both of which meet National VI Emission Standards, were officially revealed to the public in Wuhan.
The 6×4 vehicle chassis is built on D320 and is targeted at the heavy-duty sanitation truck market. With a host of advanced technologies, including DOC, DPF, SCR and ASC, it fully meets National VI B Emission Standards.
The 300 horsepower truck is equipped with DDi75 engine and has increased its torque to 1,400 N.m. Having lowered its body weight to 8.2 tons and adopted four latest fuel-saving technologies, the truck is able to cut fuel consumption by 6-9%.
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-26
- Dongfeng Kinland 6X4 TL 45 Truck Ready for Commercial Operation 2018-12-26
- National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line 2018-12-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
- 311 Units Dongfeng KR Trucks to Arrive in Beijing for Operation 2018-10-26
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September