Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
Based in Beijing and San Diego, California, TuSimple is beating Tesla, Waymo, and other big names in the race for driverless trucks.
The prototype autonomous trucks, which Tusimple showed off a year ago at CES 2018, are now operating three to five revenue-generating trucking routes in Arizona. This year, TuSimple will add a route from Arizona to Texas. Thanks to the increasing demand from 12 contracted customers. It plans to bring its autonomous truck total to 40 by June of this year from current 11 trucks.
TuSimple also announced that it is partnering with Cummins and other suppliers to enable powertrain integration with its autonomous technologies. The company’s technology is Level 4 autonomous, according to TuSimple, which means that its trucks do not require intervention from a driver while all of its features are engaged, according to SAE International’s J3016TM Levels of Driving Automation standards.
Tusimple has achieved Level 4 autonomous, which means that no human driver intervention is necessary while all of its features are engaged.
- TuSimple Becomes First in China to Get Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-10-22
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer 2018-09-12
- TuSimple and Shacman Jointly Create X6000 Driverless Container Truck Fleet 2018-04-08
- TuSimple Expands as It Readies Self-driving Truck Technology 2018-02-26
- Autonomous Trucks to Haul Cargo in Arizona 2018-01-23
- Autonomous Trucks from TuSimple, Peterbilt Attract Public Attention at CES Show 2018-01-12
- Beijing-Based Tusimple Racing Tesla Brings Driverless Trucks to Arizona 2017-09-08
- China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks 2017-01-05
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September