SINOTRUK FY2018 Sales Revenue Hits the ￥100 Billion Mark
Chinese leading truck manufacturer Sinotruck saw its sales revenue to break￥100 billion this year, up 14% from last year according to the company. Up to now, more than 300,000 units of SINOTRUK trucks have been sold this year, of which 36,300 units have been exported abroad, about half of Chinese exports.
SINOTRUK has been setting “customer satisfaction is our highest priority” as the corporate mission and values. By constanly innovating its marketing idea and building efficient network, a marketing mode combined with strategic and series has been formed.
For users, SINOTRUK has improved its service from passive service to active service, from “24/7, all-around service and comprehensive service to “non stop service” to eliminate customers concern about travelling.
To promote its brand, SINOTRUK has organized a truck Championship for the 3rd year in a row. This year up to 5283 participants join in the event which gets attention from thousands of thousands people on the spot and online.
SINOTRUK made it a corporate strategy to go global as early as 2004, and have been China's largest heavy truck exporter for 14 years in a row. Sinotruk has offices in some 70 countries and is selling its trucks to around 116 countries and regions. Thanks to rising demand in Africa and countries involved in the Belt and Road Initiative, it had received orders of heavy trucks from 42 countries alongside.
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- CNHTC Sales Volume in 2018 to Exceed 300,000 Units 2018-12-24
- SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia 2018-12-11
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
- Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks 2018-11-22
- Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai 2018-11-01
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September