The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line
Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (abb. DFAC) has announced that the 3,000,000th DFCV Light Truck rolled off the assembly line in Xiangyang production base, Hubei province on January 8, 2019. It was a new milestone for the truckmaker since the first light truck was produced at Xiangyang base in 1999.
In 2018, Dongfeng Motor has reported an annual sales of 100,000 units of light trucks, an increase of 9% from the previous year. It 's been four years since Dongfeng Motor has exceeded 100,000 units in light truck sales, maintaining its position as the best-selling Chinese auto brand for light trucks.
Established on 15 July 1999, DFAC is a Chinese automobile company based in Xiangyang, Hubei province. So far in 2018, Dongfeng Light truck sales has grown from less than 20,000 units to 600,000 units, 1,000,000 units, 2,000,000 units and then to current 3,000,000 units in less than a decade period.
Dongrfeng Tuyi light truck, which was launched in just 2018, has set a new record with 7000 units sold this year, according to Dongfeng Motor. It also has been highly recogniged by many for its great performance, comfort and flexible operation.
A major breakthrough has been made in several key special vehicle segments including sanitation vehicle, tow truck, refrigerator truck, RV and dangerous goods transport vehicles. The company sold over 28,000 units of special vehicles last year, up 55% year on year, allowing it to retain the title as the Number 1 truckmaker in domestic light commercial vehicle refitting industry.
Through the years, Dongfeng’s continued efforts also have helped its success in new energy vehicles. A product structure consisting of both passenger car and commerical vehicles has been formed. In initial period, it has only Dongfeng Tianyi pure electric buses, while now the products series has been expanded to include Dongfeng Yufeng A100 bus, Dongfeng logistics mimi van, Donfeng Junfeng ER30 electric sedan, E11k passenger car and Dongfeng Captain van.
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-26
- Dongfeng Kinland 6X4 TL 45 Truck Ready for Commercial Operation 2018-12-26
- National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line 2018-12-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018 2018-11-15
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September