JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018
JAC T8-the new generation of pickups, which launched into market on August 31 in Wuhan this year, was crowned the intelligent pickup of this year.
With the widespread auto electrics, network and information technology, automotive intelligence has become the development trends of future. Interms of safety, an intelligent pickup must adopt advanced safety systems. JAC T8 is exactly a pickup with an intelligent safety system which can detect an imminent crash and alert the driver.
JAC T8 integrates the latest design elements from JAC Italy and Japan design center and undergo two years R&D. It adopts the design philosophy of ‘Strong & Robustness’ and adds the equipment of ‘electronicalization’, and equipped with J-ConNet 2.0 system, which has some functions of remote control, diagnosis, speech recognition, intelligent interconnection and vehicle-mounted WIFI.
The Bosh9.1 ESP (Electronic Stability Program) fitted on T8 can stop the vehicle from spinning or sliding out of control when turning and help reduce the stopping distance. Additionally, JAC T8 pickup employs a 360-degree camera system to provide the greatest possible level of safety and to eliminate dangerous blind spots. LDW (Lane Departure Warning) helps the driver avoid distractions and errors when the car departs from the lane.
After you set the destination on the intelligent navigation system, you should see “send to your car”, give it a press and it will direct you to the place. Further more, CarLife is also a must-have for JAC T8 pickup, which makes it easy and convient to make a phone call or do a navigation by connecting with a smatphone through blueteeth or USB.
To cater for high-end pickup market, JAC T8 pickup has been designed with all kinds of intelligent features including Multi-function steering wheel, 8-Inch digital Screen, intelligent key, one button start and tire-pressure monitoring system.
- Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. Established for Operation 2018-12-28
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- JAC Junling V9 Won the Highest Efficient Medium Truck Award 2018-12-03
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China 2018-11-30
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September