Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize
On January 8, China National Science & Technology Award Conference was held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. Weichai Power’s “Key Technologies and Application Projects of Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Power Assembly” won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize.
As the key part of heavy-duty commercial vehicles, Weichai Power’s power assembly consists of Weichai engine, Fast transmission gearbox and Hande axle. With much higher integration level, the new power assembly has made technological breakthroughs in several areas and pushed China’s power assembly technology to the forefront in the global market.
After the awarding ceremony, Weichai held a press conference at National Convention Center, revealing 13G power engine and the company’s Excellence Power System. The new system, redefines China’s commercial vehicles and helps them reach 1.8 million kilometer in B10. With a maximum 650 horsepower, a maximum torque of 2,650 N.m and a maximum rotation speed of 950 r/min, the system reaches much higher reliability and fuel economy and further reduces noise level and body weight. In addition, its Fast 1810 integrated AMT further improves the system’s performances and reliability. Its HDZ425 single reduction driving axle has lost its weight by over 10% and improved its efficiency by 3% compared with those of its counterparts
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September