Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services
Targeted at the high-end urban logistic services, Chenglong L2 electric vehicle weighs less than 4.5 tons and thus gives logistic service providers more flexibility and more maneuverability.
In addition, Chenglong L2 electric vehicle possess visible advantages against its counterparts in power performances, fuel economy and safety standards.
Equipped with water-cooling permanent synchronous electric motor, Chenglong L2 achieves a rated power of 89 kW and a maximum power of 160 kW, a rated torque of 500 N.m and a maximum torque of 950 N.m, a rated rotation speed of 1,700 r/min and a maximum rotation speed of 4,500 r/min. Having a electric control system made by Germany-based Semikron, the vehicle is better at controlling the rotation speed of its electric motor and reaches a speed ratio of 6.167.
With a maximum speed of 90 km/h, the vehicle is particularly an ideal choice for urban logistic services. In addition, its electric motor, electric control system and batteries hardly requires any maintenance, helping operators further cut their operation costs.
Thanks to its two-circuit air pressure braking, energy storage spring and ABS, the vehicle operates more smoothly and achieves higher level of safety standards.
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo 2018-09-13
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September