Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil
Chinese automotive company Foton Motors, one of the world’s largest truck manufacturers, plans to continue its expansion in Brazil, where it plans to start construction of a factory, according to a statement released by Foton Aumark do Brasil, a Brazilian importer of motor vehicles.
Foton Aumark do Brasil, the official importer for the Chinese truck brand Foton in Brazil, now has got more cooperation from the headquarters in China. In a statement distributed to the press, the company announces that the Chinese company is already doing their best in supporting the brand's growth and development in the brazilian market. There is expectation of injection of funds this year in the country, which includes investment for the construction of a factory, a project that was first announced in 2011, with the arrival of the brand here, but has been postponed by the branch since 2014, when the plant was scheduled to be inaugurated on a site acquired by the company in Guaíba (RS).
In the statement, Foton motor says it has considered Brasil as one of the most important to its global expansion strategy as it is the largest market in Latin America and one of the ten largest markets in the world.
Through a partnership with Foton Aumark do Brasil for over eight years, the network of distributors has been set up across the country, and the land for the construction of a factory has been acquired in Guaíba (Rio Grande do Sul). Foton Aumark do Brasil quotes the head of Foton in Brazil as saying in a statement: “The appropriate moment has arrived to start a new stage, with our direct cooperation in the operation.”
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- Foton OLLIN Heavy-duty Truck Unveils in Changchun 2019-01-16
- Foton Aumark Annual Sales Exceeds 40,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-27
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.