2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
Discovery is a process while trust is an attitude.
Make trust a habit, a commitment.
2016-2017 Discovery & Trust has been launched again.
We sincerely invite you to join our discovery and feel the power of trust.
Organized by Chinatruck.org, the fourth Discovery & Trust China Truck Owners Survey and Appraisal Awards Ceremony is scheduled to be held on February 22 at InterContinental Beijing Beichen. Launched in June, 2018, China truck customer survey aims to find out the star trucks among the customers and the pressing concerns among them. In addition, revolving round how to help truck operators cut operating costs and improving their overall efficiency, this year’s event seeks to help all customers gain insights into vehicle selection, operation and maintenance.
A number of awards are going to be conferred to vehicles of distinction in logistic market, dangerous chemical transportation market, engineering market, urban distribution market, frozen food transportation market, etc. Awards will also be given to those logistic enterprises which have made outstanding achievements in cutting costs and improving their overall performances.
In addition, seminars will be held to discuss TCO and clean-energy powered vehicles.
- Auman Won Two Honorary Titles at 2017 Discovery&Trust Awards Ceremony 2017-02-24
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Grand Open 2017-02-22
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Kicks Off 2017-02-22
- MAN Truck to Expand Its Presence in China in 2019 2019-01-23
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- IVECO Delivers 30 LNG Trucks to Jost Group in Belgium 2019-01-22
- Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya 2019-01-22
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020 2019-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.