Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya
On 18th, January 2019, Chinese automaker Beiqi Foton Motor set up its East Africa Operation Centre in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya, to accelerate its expansion through East Africa.
Foton Motor General Manager Apple Sun said the center will be a showroom as well as service center, aiming to grow its brand and to capture at least 7 percent of the market share in three years. As the demand for trucks, pickup trucks and sports utility vehicles continues growing in recent years, Foton vehicles will be exported to neighboring countries of Kenya in future to benefit the region and at the same time boost the export production rate in Kenya.
According to Foton motor, they has sold more than 3,500 vehicles in Kenya since it entered in the market in 2012.
According to CS Munya the Kenyan government attaches great importance the growth of local motor vehicle assembly sector and views it as means of promoting job creation.
Speaking during the launch ceremony in Nairobi, Economic and Commercial Counsellor at the Chinese Embassy in Kenya, Guo Ce, said that “As the East African countries unroll their development plans, I believe that Foton Motor Kenya among other Chinese companies will continuously provide good products and services, so as to make more contribution to the construction and development of this region and Kenya, and inject new vitality into our two countries’ friendly cooperation.”.
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
- Foton OLLIN Heavy-duty Truck Unveils in Changchun 2019-01-16
- Foton Aumark Annual Sales Exceeds 40,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-27
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.