Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019
On January 9, Beiben 2019 Business Annual Meeting was held in Baotou. At the meeting, the truck maker revealed that it aims to sell 18,000 units trucks in 2019.
“Apart from diversifying our product line and optimizing our technologies, we are going to improve our overall productivity and strengthen our brand image in the market,” said Fan Zhiping, president of Beiben.
Beiben V3ET with National VI Emission Standards has already passed a number of stringent tests and its second batch of sample vehicles have already gone off the production line. In addition, 74 Beiben vehicle models with National VI Emission Standards will all be set to hit the commercial market in June this year.
From January to October, Beiben exported 2,210 units trucks to the overseas market, ranking the fifth place in China. In 2019, the truck maker will continue to strengthen its overseas marketing efforts. It plans to build another KD factory, focus on developing two projects (South Africa-Congo-Zambia Cross-Border Logistic Service Project and Beifang Company’s overseas project), increase its combined sales to 1,300 units in Mongolia, Kenya, Philippines and Indonesia, and finally expand its total export volume by working more closely with eight authorized distributors.
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
- Beiben Secures an Order of 20 Units Self-dumping Trucks 2018-10-23
- 39 Beiben Trucks Attended Equatorial Guinea’s 50th Independence Anniversary 2018-10-17
- Beiben Secures Orders for 300 Units Logistic Trucks in Hangzhou 2018-10-15
- Beiben 4×2 Truck Obtains Entry Certificate in Singapore 2018-09-30
- Beiben Delegation Travels to Thailand for Marketing Expansion 2018-09-05
- Beiben Rolls Outs 4244A Vehicle 2018-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record