SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government
Recently, a batch of Hongyan Jieshi firefighting trucks made by SAIC was shipped from Shanghai to Dominica for operation.
SAIC Hongyan Firfighting Vehicles were delivered in batch to Dominican government
As a part of Chinese government’s aid program to Dominican government, all the firefighting trucks are set to further improve the country’s emergency response capacity.
Foton to Invest 1.5 Billion RMB to Build a New Energy Vehicle Production Base in Zhucheng
By introducing new production facilities, Foton’s New Energy Vehicle Production Base in Zhucheng has further improved its productivity and production capacity. Now, the base is able to produce 50,000 units M4 new energy vehicles, M4 light trucks and Worui light engineering vehicles.
According to Foton, the new base is able to roll out 2.5T, 4.0T, 6.0T, and 7.5T new energy and clean energy vehicles.
In the next five years, the base will make a total investment of 1.5 billion RMB to upgrade its Truck R&D Center and build a number of labs for collision testing, aerodynamics, NVH, whole vehicle & spare parts testing. By constantly making innovations, Foton aims to provide its customers across the globe with the latest comprehensive transportation solutions with higher intelligence level, greater environmental friendliness and higher safety standards.
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Brought Genlyon and Genpaw on Display in Kunshan 2018-10-31
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.