10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation
On January 24, 10 units FAW Jiefang self-dumping trucks were exported to Russia through Huichun Entry Port.
Huichun Entry Port is the only place where commodities can be exported to Russia. This batch of FAW Jiefang self-dumping trucks is also the first batch exported to Russia.
With competitive price and high reliability, FAW Jiefang has already earned a solid reputation in the overseas market.
Thanks to China’s Belt & Road Initiative, FAW Jiefang has been gaining rising popularity in Russia in recent years. In 2018 alone, a total number of 40 units FAW Jiefang trucks were exported to Russia through Huichun Entry Port.
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- FAW Jiefang and Continental Group Jointly Launches Internet of Vehicles at CES 2019-01-16
- FAW Jiefang Releases Several New Models to Ecuadorian Market 2019-01-15
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch Held 2019 Procurement Conference 2018-12-27
- FAW Jiefang Sets Ambitious Target in 2019 2018-12-19
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November 2018-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.