Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years
Latest statistics show that China sold 357,226 units pickups in 2018. In the same year, Greatwall sold 138,000 units pickups, accounting for 33.70% of the total sales volume, ranking the first place in the market. Its sales grew by 15.2% year on year and its exports jumped by 20% year on year. In addition, its market share in 2018 is double the size of the enterprise in the second place.
For 21 consecutive years, Greatwall has been ranking the first place in China’s pickup market and export volume. So far, the company has sold over 1.5 million units pickups.
As the first few auto brands to explore the overseas markets, Greatwall has made its way to over 100 countries across the globe. So far, it has already obtained WVTA certificate from EU, SABS certificate from South Africa, GCC certificate from the Gulf Region, laying a solid foundation for its global expansion.
From its first generation of pickup Dier to the latest Fengjun7, Greatwall has kept improving its vehicles overall reliability, safety standards, fuel economy and overall performances, giving the brand a competitive edge in the market.
- Home-grown automakers strive to improve product safety 2009-09-21
- 20 Units CNHTC Styr Trucks Arrive in Haimen for Operation 2019-01-29
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- Foton Comes the Third Truck Brand in Philippines for 2018 2019-01-29
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- VW and Ford Launch Global Alliance to Build Medium-duty Trucks and Vans 2019-01-24
- CNHTC Self-driving Truck Starts Operation in Jinan 2019-01-24
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai 2019-01-24
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility 2019-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.