Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine
On January 23, a grand ceremony was held Dongfeng Cummins to mark the completion of its 50,000th unit ISZ engine.
Zhang Yaozhi, General Manager of Dongfeng Cummins, together with other officials witnessed the historical moment.
At the end of 2016, the total sales volume of ISZ engine stood only at 5,710 units. Two years later, the number jumped to 20,947 units.
Despite the challenging market conditions, Dongfeng Cummins successfully achieved its sales goal and delivered an impressive performance in 2018.
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-26
- Dongfeng Kinland 6X4 TL 45 Truck Ready for Commercial Operation 2018-12-26
- National VI Dongfeng Tuyi Light Truck Went Off Production Line 2018-12-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.