19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks
According to the latest statistics, China has 19 different engines with National VI Emission Standards available for light trucks. Both Weichai and Yunnei have four available for their customers. Yuchai has three. Dachai, Cummins and Shangchai have two respectively. Quanchai and Chaochai each have one version.
150-180 horsepower engines remain to be the mainstream products in the market. However, it is worth noting that Weichai and Yunnei have both rolled out 190 horsepower engines for light trucks.
For the major players in the industry, such as Weichai, Yuchai and Dachai, EGR+DPF+SCR+ASC remains the favored technological choice. In addition, Weichai has successfully developed HiSCR+EGR with higher energy efficiency.
|Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks|
|Engine Maker||Model||Displacement(L)||Horse Power (HP)||Torque(N·m)|
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019