BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe
BYD has released in Spain three zero-emission commercial vehicle production lines specially designed for fleet customers in Europe. BYD E-trucks and e-van are already sold in China, but not yet available to European customers. The first trucks BYD is bring to Europe consisted of BYD T6 light truck,the Q1M Yard Tractor specially designed for airport, port and distribution center and electric van T3. They are the beginning of the full range of 100 percent electric light and heavy-duty commercail vehicles to be rolled out in coming years.
Isbrand Ho, Managing Director, of BYD Europe, said:
“This is a highly significant step for BYD – the introduction of a whole range of proven and competitive zero emission vehicles spanning key sectors of the commercial vehicle sector. Our previous pure electric products have cemented their position in their respective categories – taxis, city buses (we are now the market leader in Europe and have recently produced our 50,000th ebus worldwide) and forklifts (this year we expect to have completed deliveries of 3,000 units to European customers). We are confident that this fourth product range – etrucks – will also win sales success even though the European CV sector is intensely competitive.”
- BYD Opens First Plant in Canada 2019-06-26
- BYD Opens Service Center in Northern California 2019-04-24
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- BYD Breaks Ground on New 20 GWh Battery Cell Plant in Chongqing, China 2019-02-26
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility 2019-01-24
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada 2018-11-27
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations 2018-10-24
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle 2018-09-26
- BYD to Construct 20GWh Battery Factory in Chongqing 2018-08-30
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record