Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine
Recently, Yuchai successfully developed K15N engine powered by gas. According to the engine maker, the new product not only delivers the most powerful performance in China, but also fully meets National VI Emission Standards.
With the start of the new year, Yuchai has maintained a robust growth in both its production and sales. So far this year, the total number of engines ordered by its customers has reached nearly 40,000 units. In just five days, the engine maker secured orders for 13,000 units engines, making a new sales record in its history. In addition, its sales volume of excavators, rice combine-harvester, and wheat combine=harvester all realized a sharp rise of over 35% year on year. Thus, its overall sales jumped by over 50% year on year.
It is also revealed that Yuchai’s sales revenue of engines for ships and power generation in January went up by 10% year on year.
To further promote more intelligent manufacturing, Yuchai is planning to make a total investment of 5.2 billion RMB. In doing so, it aims to improve the overall environmental friendliness of its products and build more intelligent production lines. In June this year, Its new production lines will be put into operation. Thus, it will be able to roll out more engines with National VI Emission Standards by cooperating more closely with Bosch, KNORR and a number of other internationally famed auto parts suppliers.
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems 2019-05-30
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record