Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine
Recently, Yuchai successfully developed K15N engine powered by gas. According to the engine maker, the new product not only delivers the most powerful performance in China, but also fully meets National VI Emission Standards.
With the start of the new year, Yuchai has maintained a robust growth in both its production and sales. So far this year, the total number of engines ordered by its customers has reached nearly 40,000 units. In just five days, the engine maker secured orders for 13,000 units engines, making a new sales record in its history. In addition, its sales volume of excavators, rice combine-harvester, and wheat combine=harvester all realized a sharp rise of over 35% year on year. Thus, its overall sales jumped by over 50% year on year.
It is also revealed that Yuchai’s sales revenue of engines for ships and power generation in January went up by 10% year on year.
To further promote more intelligent manufacturing, Yuchai is planning to make a total investment of 5.2 billion RMB. In doing so, it aims to improve the overall environmental friendliness of its products and build more intelligent production lines. In June this year, Its new production lines will be put into operation. Thus, it will be able to roll out more engines with National VI Emission Standards by cooperating more closely with Bosch, KNORR and a number of other internationally famed auto parts suppliers.
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- Yuchai Power Sold 450,000 Units Eninges between Jan. and Nov. 2018-11-26
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019