SHACMAN Rolls Out Xuande E6 Electric Truck
At SHACMAN Commercial Vehicle 2019 Business Conference, the company officially rolled out a 7.75-meter electric truck with a loading capacity of nine tons.
Equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with a stored power of 217.2 kWh and 4EMT/4D1080 automatic transmission gearbox, the truck is able to deliver 245 horsepower and reach a maximum 180 kw. When fully loaded, it can drive 200 km continuously and fully meet short-distance intercity transportation needs.
In addition, the truck’s cargo tank measures 7,750 mm in length, 2,450 mm in width and 2,580 mm in height. With a cargo space of 49 cubic meters, the truck weighs 18 tons in total.
On the truck, it has a number of amenities for truck drivers, such as an electronically controlled window system, an advanced air-conditioning system, multi-media screen, a navigational system, and a camera.
- SHACMAN’s Export Volume Up by 40% in 2018 2019-02-22
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- SITRAK National VI LNG Truck Sets to Make Big Splashes in the Market 2018-12-27
- SHACMAN Joins Hands with Longjian in Building Roads & Bridges in Gambia 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Develops a New Sedan-Transporting Truck 2018-12-19
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- SHACMAN Rolls Out 1,000th Heavy-duty Truck in Algeria 2018-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018