100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria
A cooperation with Invepe, a leading trailer manufacturer and body builder in Portugal, is deliver-ing 100 container trailers to an end customer in Nigeria, west Africa. The trailers (4-axle, 36 cubic metre capacity, HD450 steel) which are equipped with Hyva’s Alpha Series Tipping Solutions will be used for the trans-portation of soil aggregates.
“2019 is the year for Tipping Solutions in Portugal – an appropriate time to celebrate the success of our collaboration with Invepe,” explained Pedro Gouveia, Sales Director, Hyva Portugal. “Invepe is very pleased with the support offered by our application engineering team and they see our relationship as one which will develop very strongly in the future.”
Invepe, part of the Joluso Group, manufac-tures trailers and semi-trailers and builds a broad range of bodies to customer requirements.
This deal further enhances Hyva’s reputa-tion and position as the undisputed leader in the global market for front end tipping solutions for the construction, transportation and mining industries.
- Hyva to Present Heavy Transport Solutions at Bauma 2019 2019-02-21
- IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products 2018-09-10
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018