30 Units Dongfeng KL Natural Gas Powered Trucks Delivered to Ningxia
On February 20, 30 units Dongfeng KL natural gas powered trucks were delivered to Ningxia Pingshun Logistic Co., Ltd. for operation.
Having further lowered its wind drag to 0.527, the new truck has improved its fuel economy by 1.5%. Equipped with a 1,000-liter LNG tank, the truck is fully able to meet various transportation demands in the area.
With a brand new driver’s cockpit, lowered noise level, improved stability, the new truck also achieves higher safety standards and easier management. All these vehicles are expected to join the local area’s combat against air pollution.
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Grew 30% Year on Year in January 2019-02-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Exceed 100,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018