Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
On February 27, Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. officially started operation. The company is jointly built by FAW Jiefang Automobile Co., Ltd. and WABCO Hong Kong Ltd. After its operation, it is specialized in developing, producing and marketing disc brakes, which achieve higher safety standards compared with drum brakes.
In June, 2017, FAW Jiefang and WABCO signed an agreement for strategic cooperation. On September 21, 2018, the two parties decided to build a joint venture specialized in developing and producing vehicle control systems in China.
On December 27, 2018, Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. was officially registered.
- FAW Jiefang Intelligent Truck Makes New Technological Breakthroughs 2019-03-04
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- FAW Jiefang and Continental Group Jointly Launches Internet of Vehicles at CES 2019-01-16
- FAW Jiefang Releases Several New Models to Ecuadorian Market 2019-01-15
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018 2019-01-07
- FAW Jiefang Engine Branch Held 2019 Procurement Conference 2018-12-27
- FAW Jiefang Sets Ambitious Target in 2019 2018-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November