Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019
CNHTC HOWO T5G LNG engineering vehicle: HOWO enjoys a solid reputation in the engineering market. HOWO T5G LNG engineering vehicle is particularly targeted at the high-end market. Equipped with MT13 natural gas engine and HW19712 12-speed transmission gearbox and a hub reduction axle with a speed ratio of 5.45, the vehicle delivers impressively powerful performances.
In addition, its natural gas tank boasts a volume of 450 L, which is able to fully meet the energy requirement of the vehicle in various working conditions. The biggest highlight of the vehicle is its high energy efficiency. After driving 100 kilometers, it only consumes 20.65 kg natural gas. Thus, it won Fuel Economy Champion in 2018.
SAIC Hongyan Jieshi C500 Intelligent engineering vehicle: the vehicle is highly recognizable in the market. Delivering impressively powerful performances and boasting a competitive loading capacity, the vehicle also achieves higher intelligence. More specifically, its highest driving speed, its operation time, its operation venues, its drivers and operation routes can all be pre-set.
Equipped with COSEL engine (both 9 liters and 11 liters available) and FAST 12-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves National V Emission Standards. Its H8B rear axle has a speed ratio of 5.214. The truck is able to load 16 tons of goods.
BYD T10ZT electric truck for transporting urban construction wastes: the vehicle is equipped with BYD lithium iron phosphate batteries with a total amount of 435 kWh of electricity. It is able to drive 280 kilometers continuously, fully meeting daily operation demands in urban areas. In addition, the truck can be fully recharged in just 90 minutes.
Another highlight of the vehicle is that it is mounted with a power battery heat management system, which ensures the batteries all perform their best in different working conditions. In addition, the vehicle is equipped with an intelligent monitoring system, which is able to provide real-time monitoring and prevent improper operations made by truck drivers.
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- SAIC Yuejin C500: A New Height for China’s Light Truck Industry 2018-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Brought Genlyon and Genpaw on Display in Kunshan 2018-10-31
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November