Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines
China’s largest truck maker Sinotruk has sealed a partnership with All Prime International Motor Corp. and named it as its sole dirstributor in Visayas, Philippines.
This news reminds me of Pete, who is exactly from All Prime International and made an inquiry at www.chinatrucks.com just days ago.
All Prime, as a subsidiaries of Simon Group of Companies, has a wide business operations in major cities in the Philippines. When asked why All Prime International is chosen, Sinotruk international president Zheng Xu Yang replied that it has great sales team and after sales personal.
“This partnership assures our customers of factory-specified light to heavy trucks, supported by quality service and original parts from the factory,” according to All Prime president Andrew Lim.
Lim added that Sinotruk has offered them a system through which they can have access to the inventory of spare parts if needed.
There has been a growing demand for quality heavy-duty trucks as well as parts and service since the government implemented a program named‘Build, Build, Build'. Arroyo, who graced the inauguration of the All Prime facilityis, expressed its confidence about the prospects of Sinotruck and expects it to be the top selling heavy-duty trucks in the region of Visaya.
- Star Engineering Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- T7H Truck Won the “Outstanding Mechanical & Industrial Product” Title 2019-03-05
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- 20 Units CNHTC Styr Trucks Arrive in Haimen for Operation 2019-01-29
- CNHTC Self-driving Truck Starts Operation in Jinan 2019-01-24
- SINOTRUK FY2018 Sales Revenue Hits the ￥100 Billion Mark 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- CNHTC Sales Volume in 2018 to Exceed 300,000 Units 2018-12-24
- SINOTRUK Doubles Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks in Zambia 2018-12-11
- Sinotruk Gets China's Nod to Road Test Driverless Trucks 2018-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November