China Expects to Invest RMB 5.3 Trillion in Infrastructure Construction in 2019
According to Chinese government reports, the whole country’s investments in infrastructure construction are expected to reach 5.3 trillion RMB in 2019. This certainly is encouraging news for the heavy-duty truck market, signaling a greater demand for engineering vehicles.
Automakers, including FAW Jiefang, Dongfeng Liuqi, Beiben, etc., all expressed their confidence in the truck market in 2019. FAW Jiefang also aims to increase its annual sales volume of trucks to 33,000 units for the whole year. To achieve that goal, it has been making strengthened efforts in marketing its trucks (J6 trucks, JH6 trucks and J6M trucks) and improving its after-sales services.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle increased its annual sales by 53% year on year in 2018, further solidifying its leading position in the market. It also made breakthroughs in its sales of heavy-duty trucks and trucks for transporting construction wastes. Dongfeng Liuqi also sets its annual sales target at 17,000 units with its annual growth rate reaching 31% year on year.
CNHTC will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in the self-dumping vehicle market. Its Haohan new N series self-dumping trucks have been well received in the market. Its two new SITRAK models for the high-end self-dumping truck market and construction transportation market, which made their debut at the end of 2018, are set to grow rapidly in their sales in this year.
With its annual sales ranking the first place in 2018, Shanqi aims to increase its self-dumping trucks to 44,600 units in 2019. In addition, it is soon to roll out 6000 6×4 series trucks for the urban construction market.
At its annual business meeting, SAIC Hongyan also aims to maintain its leading position in the engineering vehicle market and increase its market share by 24% year on year.
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- Liaoning SPV Makers Gained Big Orders 2013-06-17
- XCMG road construction mechanism exports robustly 2012-06-07
- Yuchai was Selected the TOP50 2008 Chinese Construction Machines 2009-04-01
- Investment is being improved in Rural Road Construction 2007-03-05
- NW China Region to Invest Heavily in Highway Construction 2007-02-13
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- Beiben Rolls Outs 4244A Vehicle 2018-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November