Allison Spotlights Paula Chen at International Women’s Day
In celebration of InternationalWomensDay, we would like to spotlight Paula Chen, Deputy Managing Director of China Sales for Allison Transmission. Paula has a BS in Economics from Tianjin Economic and Finance Institute and a MBA from CIBT Business School. She began working for Allison in 1988 and has since continued to rise through leadership positions. She received the President’s Award in 2006 for her contributions to extensively expanding Allison’s position particularly in bus applications.
In her personal time, Paula enjoys the outdoors with camping and hiking in remote locations. Paula is also a leader in her community where she organized a charity for the Yushu Tibet Autonomous County of Qinghai after a tragic earthquake in 2010.
Paula is grateful for the growth opportunities Allison has given her over 30 years. She likens Allison to her family where she grew up and can now be an elder sister who can help and support others within the company.
Paula - Thank you for your commitment to Allison and Happy International Women’s Day.
- China Post and Deppon Express to Start Operating Autonomous Truck in April 2019-03-08
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
- China Expects to Invest RMB 5.3 Trillion in Infrastructure Construction in 2019 2019-03-08
- Sinotruk Name All Prime Int'l as Its Sole Distributor in Visayas, Philippines 2019-03-07
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Daily Production Volume Reaches 735 Units 2019-03-07
- Foton Aumark S Super Truck Unveils in Hong Kong 2019-03-06
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January 2019-03-05
- T7H Truck Won the “Outstanding Mechanical & Industrial Product” Title 2019-03-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November