Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019
From March 5 to 7, the Middle East Electric Equipment Exhibition was held in Dubai. This year’s event has attracted a number of well-renowned suppliers of electric equipment. Yuchai brought its two engines on display, YC6TD and YC4TD, both of which are particularly targeted at the high-end market.
Achieving high fuel economy and high reliability, YC6TD and YC4D boasts high environmental friendliness.
Having been gaining constant rising popularity both at home and abroad in recent years, Yuchai has increased its market share to the largest in China and risen to a stardom status in the overseas market.
- Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine 2019-02-19
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- Yuchai Power Sold 450,000 Units Eninges between Jan. and Nov. 2018-11-26
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November