FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam
As an important participating country of the “Belt and Road Initiative”, the Vietnamese market is a strategic market for FAW and one of the most important overseas markets for the Liberation Engine Division. By the end of 2018, the Vietnamese market had sold more than 50,000 liberation engines, and China's four and four models of engines had sold nearly 1,200 units. With introducing of electronically controlled engines into the market, the electronic control technology requires from scratch, and after-sales service has become the most important factor affecting sales. The Marketing Service Department actively deployed according to market demand. The Vietnam Office fully assisted the service general agent and developed 13 service stations in North, Central and South of Vietnam.
In the spring of the first year, according to the annual service network training program, the Vietnam Office conducted a two-day electronic control training for the Longhua Industrial Co., Ltd. and Hemingming Company After-sales Service Department. The working mechanism of the electronic control engine, the working mechanism and function of every sensors, the working mechanism of the doctor fuel system and the troubleshooting method, the using method of the diagnostic instrument, the sensor fault simulation and so on were trained. The combination of theory and practice, on-site Q&A and other methods have greatly improved the training and learning effects, service personnel not only have a deeper understanding of the electronically controlled engine, but also have a certain ability to solve faults.
The general manager of Longjiang Company evaluated highly of the training work of the Vietnam office of the business department. He said that the training work of the Vietnam Office of the Liberation Engine Division not only removed obstacles for the sales and after-sales service of the liberation truck, but also reserves technical service talents for the automobile industry. This is a solid foundation for long-term cooperation between the two companies.
- Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE 2018-12-13
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAWDE Products Shows at IIMS 2015 2015-08-27
- FAWDE Gains the Tender for 327 units of Logistics Vans 2015-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November