Three Foton Auman LNG Trucks Make Their Debut in Xi’an
On March 10, three newly developed Auman LNG trucks, namely Auman EST, Auman GTL, and Auman ETX officially made their debut in Xi’an, the provincial capital of Shaanxi province.
Having further lowered the weight of their gas tanks which can store a maximum of 330 kg LNG, the new trucks are able to drive 1,000 km continuously.
In addition, these heavy-duty trucks have further improved their safety standards. With a more advanced braking system and internet of vehicle safety management system as well as reinforced driver’s cabin and automatic rear shift for emergency collision, they fully ensure the safe driving on the road.
Equipped with Foton Cummins X12 engine & Weichai engine and FAST X series transmission gearbox, these new LNG Auman trucks deliver impressive power performances just like diesel powered ones. Having further lowered the weight of their rear axles, wheel hubs and gas tanks by 540 kg, they achieve higher fuel economy and help truck operators further cut their operating costs.
- Foton Aumark S Super Truck Unveils in Hong Kong 2019-03-06
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- The 20,000th Unit Foton OLLIN Delivered to Guangxi for Operation 2019-02-27
- Foton Secures an Order of 100 Units Fuel Cell Logistics Vehicles 2019-02-25
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- 130 Units Foton Light Trucks Delivered to J&T for Operation 2019-02-13
- Foton Comes the Third Truck Brand in Philippines for 2018 2019-01-29
- Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya 2019-01-22
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November