FAW Jiefang Engine Branch to Strengthen Cooperation with FAW Hongta
Hongta 1690 self-dumping truck equipped with Jinwei engine which made its debut in September, 2018, has been gaining rising popularity in the truck market. In the first two months in 2019, it sold 700 units. In addition, FAW Jiefang’s two other trucks, Baling and Gongshi enjoyed a great demand in the market, selling 9,000 units in 2018.
FAW Jiefang Enginge Branch established cooperative ties with Hongta in 2008. Since then, the two parties have carried out cooperation in various fields.
On March 4, 2019, a team led by Huang Nanxiang, deputy general manager of FAW Jiefang Engine Branch paid a special visit to FAW Hongta. “We will continue to work closely with Hongta to develop and market trucks with National VI Emission Standards,” said Huang during the visit.
- FAWDE Conducts a Training to Win Electronic Control Service Struggle of Vietnam 2019-03-11
- Jiefang Qingdao Automobile Daily Production Volume Reaches 735 Units 2019-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Intelligent Truck Makes New Technological Breakthroughs 2019-03-04
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- 10 Units FAW Jiefang Self-dumping Trucks Delivered to Russia for Operation 2019-01-29
- FAW Jiefang Unveils Its "Colombo" Smart Logistics Program 2019-01-22
- FAW Jiefang New J6L Launches into Chinese Market 2019-01-18
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- FAW Jiefang and Continental Group Jointly Launches Internet of Vehicles at CES 2019-01-16
- FAW Jiefang Releases Several New Models to Ecuadorian Market 2019-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November