Hongyan GENTRUCK is Coming, Special for Port Transport
Hongyan has released a GENTRUCK container truck into the market after Hongyan Genlyon and Hongyan New KINGKAN, mainly targeting at port transport.
Hongyan GENTRUCK port container Truck features an all aluminum housing transmission and a light weighted design on the front and rear suspension. Thus the vehicle’s body weight has been reduced considerably while delivering the same comfort and carrying capacity. In addition, a single reduction drive axle with Fiat FPT technology are equipped to work together with CURSOR engine and FAST gearbox, resulting in a low noise, low emission level and high fuel efficiency.
CURSOR9 can be used at a wide range of rotation speed to help improve fuel efficiency by 9.4% as compared to other same kind of products. The warranty has been extended to 1,000,000 kilometers. 80% of the torque speed rotation are within the most efficient range at which the engine runs, which tends to achieve a greater cost-efficiency.
In terms of safety, Cursor engine relys on its exclusively IVECO EBS technology to ensure safety. The vehicles are designed and built with four-point suspension to make driving more comfortable. In the event of a collision, the cab will move backwards to preserve the safety of its occupants. The reliability has also been increased after a totalling test tour of 100,000 kilometers on various road conditions and 50,000 kilometers trial tests by users.
with a height of 1990mm, the cab is spacious enough for occupants to move freely and just serve as a “moving house” for travelling drivers.
- Popular Construction Vehicles Recommended for 2019 2019-03-07
- Hongyan Genlyon Fire-fighting Trucks Appear at Dominican Military Review 2019-03-06
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Batch of Firfighting Vehicles to Dominican Government 2019-01-28
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- Hongyan Trucks Delivered to SF Express for Operation 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November