30 Units Dongfeng KL to Arrive in Ghana for Transporting Ores
Recently, 30 units Dongfeng KL ore transportation trucks were shipped to Ghana for operation. They are scheduled to arrive in the country in May this year. This is also the first batch of Dongfeng vehicles to arrive in the country for commercial operation.
Located in west Africa, Ghana boasts rich mineral resources. After their arrival, Dongfeng KL trucks will be chiefly used for transporting mineral ores. “We are quite impressed by Dongfeng trucks’ performances and the company’s comprehensive after-sales service packages,” said He Shilong, General Manager of Ghana HAX Logistic Co., Ltd.
After carrying out thorough investigations of the local transportation markets and gaining a full knowledge about the local government’s laws and regulations, Dongfeng has rolled out customized transportation solutions for the local logistic service providers.
To ensure a smooth delivery and all vehicles smooth operation, a batch of service engineers will soon be sent to Ghana to provide technical supports for the local customer.
- 30 Units Dongfeng KL Natural Gas Powered Trucks Delivered to Ningxia 2019-02-28
- Dongfeng Light Truck Sales Grew 30% Year on Year in January 2019-02-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out The 50,000th Unit ISZ Engine 2019-02-13
- Dongfeng Invests 1.5 Billion RMB to Upgrade its Truck Manufacturing Platform 2019-01-23
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 200 Units U-vane Trucks 2019-01-21
- Dongfeng Sold 154,000 Units Vehicles in 2018 2019-01-17
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December 2019-01-08
- Dongfeng launches Dongfeng KL and Dongfeng KR Trucks in Wuhan 2019-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November